Elicit plenty of "oohs" and "ahhs" with a well-decorated Thanksgiving table!
- White pumpkins from Dwell Studio
- Harvest place cards from Etsy seller deepbluesea
- DIY letter candles from Country Living
- Pumpkins, flowers, and pots from Better Homes & Gardens
- Botanical turkey napkins from Williams-Sonoma
- Pear place cards from Martha Stewart
Thanksgiving is all about food, family, and a festive, no-stress atmosphere to enjoy it all in. And although it'll all be moved off the table as soon as the food is ready to serve, great centerpieces, table accents, and place settings are fun ways to set the mood for the day! Place cards are an easy way to liven up the table, and are a must-have for a large gathering of guests. Holiday-themed linens are always a special accent to any table, and a row of do-it-yourself letter candles spell out the theme of the day. And use natural accents in your decor, like pumpkins and seasonal fruit and flowers, for a great atmosphere. You can even spray paint those pumpkins for a modern, fun touch!