- paper cups
- new pencil
- exacto knife
- paint (in patriotic colors)
Step 1: To make the star shaped stamp, draw a star on the end of the pencil eraser and cut the outline with an exacto knife. For a larger star stamp, use a larger eraser.
Step 2: Dip the eraser into the paint and stamp away! Let the cups dry and you're ready to party.
Want more fourth of July DIY ideas?
- Quick Decorating Ideas for the Fourth
- DIY: Fourth of July Star Jars
- How to Decorate with Flags
- DIY: Fourth of July Striped Tote
- DIY: Patriotic Dishtowel Apron
- DIY: Fourth of July Paper Sparklers
Find more DIY ideas from Kersey Campbell at ARDOR.