For a cute, fun nursery full of magic, decorate with items you love instead of what's expected.
1. Martensen Jones Interiors featured at Decor8
2. Room from Project Nursery
3. Birdhouse tree from Devon Industry
4. Canopy from Marie Claire Maison
5. Forest canopy bed from Anthropologie
6. Anouk's Room at Ohdeedoh
7. Branches from Green Apple Design
Sometimes the best theme is what dreams are made of, which allows for a room full of things you love, and they don't necessarily have to match. Imagine A Midsummer’s Night Dream with sparkling lights hidden amongst branches. If it sounds like something out of a fairy tale, add it to the room. Take your time, put your heart into it, and don't forget a touch of magic.