It doesn't get more festive than decorating with fall leaves. Here are some easy ideas to inspire you!
- Doorway garland from Country Home
- DIY hanging leaves from Martha Stewart
- Pressed leaves from Country Living
- Apples in a basket from About.com
- DIY leaf wreath from Sunset
- Leaf garland project from Home Decorating Coach
Forget those kitschy faux leaf arrangements from the discount stores – use real fall leaves to add warmth, texture, and seasonal decor to your home! Take a quick walk around your neighborhood, fill a bag with colorful fallen leaves, and you're ready to get started. Garlands and wreaths are super-lovely ways to add great accents to both the indoors and out, and pressing leaves between wax paper or behind a frame are easy ways to bring nature inside. Simply end up with a few striking leaves after a stroll with the family? Fill a bowl with apples and stick the leaves in among the fruit. No matter how you use them, fall leaves add a natural, homey vibe to your surroundings.