Christmas shopping is difficult enough, but getting holiday gifts for sets of multiples is a real dilemma. No mom of twins or multiples wants to get two (or more!) of everything, but you certainly don’t want to arrive toting gifts that could be perceived as unequal in the eyes of the kids—you need a shopping strategy that will please. This holiday season, learn what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to giving gifts to sets of multiples.
Personalized Wooden Stools
This is a useful item that moms and kids alike will love .The fact that these are customized, bearing each child’s name gives kids a sense of ownership. This cute gift idea certainly comes in handy in the bathroom to help kids get exctied about washing up. Choose one with puzzle piece letters help kids learn the alphabet; each twin will learn to recognize the letters in his name, to spell his name, and will reach new heights independently.
Start shopping for personalized wooden stools now:
- Personalized Name Puzzle Fish Step Stool (pictured top left)
- The Cubby Hole Wooden Step Stool (pictured top right)
- Kids Personalized Step and Sit Flip Stool (pictured bottom right)
- Wooden Custom Name Stool from Etsy (pictued bottom left) Woo
- It’sJust4Me Woden Step Stools (not pictured)
Maple Wooden Blocks
An old fashioned set of maple wooden blocks is an attractive gift for multiples. With many pieces, this present naturally lends itself to multiple children playing together while using their imaginations for creative play. Here’s how to customize this gift for multiples: divide the blocks and wrap half for each child. Mark the packages, so there’s no confusion as to who gets what. Wooden toys make for excellent child’s play becuase they are hypo-allergenic, nontoxic, and provide hours of playtime that stimulates cognitive development.
Start shopping for wooden blocks now:
- Barclay’s Blocks (pictured top left)
- Melissa and Doug ABC Wooden Block Set (pictured top right)
- Melissa and Doug 100 Piece Wooden Block Set (pictured bottom left)
- Hardwood 34 Piece Block Set (pictured bottom right)
When you’re not sure what to get, go with personalized presents. Getting something customized makes every child feel special. There are a number of vendors that sell personalized items for kids like Frecklebox, Pottery Barn Kids, Personal Creations, and Red Envelope. You can order personalized coloring books, bookmarks, notebooks, and more, all especially designed for children. Make each multiple feel special with a personalized gift.
Start shopping for personalized presents now:
- Personalized Gifts for Girls (pictured top left)
- Personalized Pillowcases (pictured top right)
- Personalized Puzzle (pictured bottom left)
- Personalized Sleeping Bags (pictured bottom right)
Toys that come with their own carrying and storage case can be perfect gifts for twins. The individually held items can be easily stored separately, so each child has their own pieces put in their proper place, and there’s no fighting about what belongs to whom. You can find lots of toys that come with a specialized carrying case.
Start shopping for Self-Contained Toys now:
- Playmobile Santa’s Workshop Carrying Case (pictured top left)
- Pretend and Play Work Tools (pictured top right)
- Calico Critters Carrying Case (pictured bottom left)
- Horse with Sparkle Star Carrying Case (pictured bottom right)
Sometimes purchasing similar, but different toys can be a great solution to a gift giving dilemma. Choose varying toys from the same toy line like: Play-Doh (choose two different Play-Doh toy kits), Legos, Hot Wheels, or Barbie. Any themed gift that offers tons of products in the line will work. Happy shopping!