is almost here and that means more time to play.
Of course, it never hurts to sneak in a little learning
with the fun and games.
Here are five fun activities to do with the kids that are also great introductions to some basic scientific principals.
1. Learn about conduction and insulation while building play dough circuits via Classic Play!
2. Learn about intermolecular polarity (aka oil and water don't mix) with DIY lava lamps at S.L. Smith Photography.
3. Learn about primary and secondary colors through color mixing with Home. Kids. Life.
4. Experiment with traveling magnets at Tinker Lab.
5. Conduct a sink or float experiment with Let's Explore.