It looks like it’s time to set sail in these nautical themes that are on trend this season. This high-seas look can be mixed-and-matched in a variety of ways to give you a playful outfit. Check out our favorite must-haves from J. Crew’s spring line so you can know what to expect when you hit the shopping malls!
Unsure how to pull off this look? Try pair the cropped sailor pants in navy or orange with your favorite striped tee for a classic style, or go for an anchor adorned swimsuit under a linen coverall for your spring-break trip to the beach. If you’re not ready to set sail from head-to-toe, try a simple accessory like the anchor ring that will keep you grounded.
- Liberty-Collar Merino Sweater in Stripe, $125 – The pretty detailing of a floral Peter Pan collar freshens up a classic look.
- Anchor Ring, $38 – Simple and minimlaist, this accesory proves you don’t need to wear stripes to set sail!
- Sperry Top-Sider for J.Crew Metallic Boat Shoes, $98 – These are just what you need to finish a stylish and simple outfit. Try these shoes with a pair of jeans and a printed cardigan.
- Sailor Pant, $148 – Available in classic navy or an eye-popping orange, these pants will be comfortable and stylish all season.
- Candy Anchor Underwire Tank Swimsuit, $88 — This patterened suit is just begging you to take it on a beach vacation.
- Colorblock Stripe Boatneck Tee, $45 — Stripes and colorblocking in unexpected, fresh colors are the just prints you need to perk up your spring wardrobe.