Make your 4th of July extra festive and patriotic with some simple and fun Star-Stamped Cups! Once you create the stamp, kids can help with this craft and stamp to their hearts' content. These cups are a fabulous addition to a Fourth of July BBQ or patio party. It takes just a few minutes and your guests will love the effect. Try this DIY for the holiday!
- paper cups
- new pencil
- exacto knife
- paint (in patriotic colors)
Step 1: To make the star shaped stamp, draw a star on the end of the pencil eraser and cut the outline with an exacto knife. For a larger star stamp, use a larger eraser.
Step 2: Dip the eraser into the paint and stamp away! Let the cups dry and you're ready to party.
Want more fourth of July DIY ideas?
- Quick Decorating Ideas for the Fourth
- DIY: Fourth of July Star Jars
- How to Decorate with Flags
- DIY: Fourth of July Striped Tote
- DIY: Patriotic Dishtowel Apron
- DIY: Fourth of July Paper Sparklers
Find more DIY ideas from Kersey Campbell at ARDOR.