Kourtney Kardashian’s Son Taken To Hospital For Allergic Reaction

Kourtney Kardashian's 11-month-old son, Mason, was taken to the hospital over the weekend for an allergic reaction.

Kourtney shared on her blog that on Friday her son ate some peanut butter and had a reaction to it right away, so she called 911 immediately.  “He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did."  She said that Mason wasn't the least bit traumatized by the situation: “He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!”

Kourtney says that Mason is just fine now, but she doesn't regret making the 911 call: "I learned such a lesson with this … to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry.”

Below is a shot of Kourtney from yesterday as she attended a launch event for Skechers Shape-ups.  The Kardashian sisters and their mom, Kris Jenner, are embarking on a collaboration with the brand.

Kourtney Kardashian, black track suit, skechers shoes