The funny and fabulous Jaime Pressly was kind enough to fill us in on her life with adorable son, Dezi. Check out how she finished our sentences below:
1. When I need advice, my go-to mama guru is my childhood best friend Katie Mac.
2. Most people would be surprised to know that I drive on all of my sons’ school field trips.
3. Someone I truly admire is my high school best friend, Dawn. She’s a wife and a mother of two who went back to school while working and just finished getting her Masters.
4. The people who first showed me the true meaning of family were the people in my high-school-best-friend Dawn’s family.
5. My favorite 5-minute de-stress method is sitting in silence and taking deep breaths.
6. My most embarrassing pregnancy symptom was burping.
7. My weirdest pregnancy craving was mangos.
8. The thing that surprised me the most about becoming a mom was how many things I could get done in one day and the overwhelming unconditional love I felt for my son, that I’d never felt for anyone in my life.
9. The coolest thing about raising a boy is they always love their mamas the most.
10. The weirdest thing about raising a boy is how infatuated they are with talking about pooping and farting.
11. My son's first words were "mama" and "up."
12. The best piece of parenting advice I ever received was: it doesn’t matter what works for other people, it only matters what works for you as a parent. Parenting advice is equivalent to the advice people give for curing the common cold. There is no cure. Everybody has their own remedy.
13. My can’t-live-without beauty product is La Mer face moisturizer.
14. My favorite on-the-go snack is Jamba Juice protein shakes.
15. My son can’t live without his frog and bunny.
16. My guilty pleasure is taking a nap after I drop my son off at school.
17. Regaining my body after baby was more difficult than I expected.
18. My favorite nickname for Dezi is "Papa."
19. My advice to working moms is don’t let your mom guilt get the best of you. Your child will see your work ethic and appreciate it when they’re older.
20. I never leave the house without my mom purse.
21. I never travel without my phone.
22. The best part of my day is mornings with Dezi before he goes to school and it’s just us.
23. You know you’re a mom when you wear yoga pants everyday even though you never worked out.
24. My favorite part of parenthood is watching my son experience things for the first time.
25. The toughest part of parenthood is the exhaustion.
26. We chose Dezi James as my son’s name because I’ve always been a huge fan of Lucy and Desi Arnaz who created my favorite TV format (multi-camera, shot in front of a live studio audience) and my son is also half Cuban. James is my Dad’s name.
27. Something on my bucket list that I haven’t done yet is go to Figi.
28. My ideal vacation would be not having a schedule or a phone or emails.
20. The last thing I read was The Ballad of Frankie Silver.
30. The last thing I Googled was when the next UFC fights are scheduled.
31. My desert island album is Etta James’ Heart of a Woman.
32. If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive it would be Lucille Ball.
33. As a mom, guilt is the hardest part.
34. The best character trait my son has inherited from me is his sense of humor and heart.
Follow Jaime on Twitter @thejaimepressly.
Find Jaime on Facebook here.