These scrumptious cookie bars really hit the spot.
I love how easy they are to make and fun they are to eat. Kids love getting involved and making up their own flavor combinations, too. Try chocolate ice cream with peanut butter chips or chocolate sauce drizzled on top instead of caramel sauce! Have fun serving these up at parties. Just make sure to remember they melt quickly – eat them fast!
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 6 T. melted butter
- ¼ c. sugar
- ½ cup carameal sauce
- 1 pints Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- 2 squares semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- ½ cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 325. Combine crust ingredients in a bowl until fully incorporated. Then press into a 9×13 baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
2. Once crust has cooled pour thin layer of caramel sauce over crust and spread evenly. Put dish in the refrigerator and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
3. When caramel is cooled work quickly to spread ice-cream over caramel. Make sure ice-cream is evenly packed and level. I like to work the ice-cream with the back of a spoon.
4. Drizzle melted chocolate on top and sprinkle with sliced almonds, or topping of your choice. 5. Cover dish with clear plastic and place in freezer for 4-6 hours, or until ice-cream is frozen solid. Cut into bars and serve.