Fresh, cool, beautiful, and delicious! What more could you want in a summer dessert? This easy-to-make, no-bake strawberry cheesecake is packed with scrumptious bites of berries at the peak of their season, and is perfect for a casual family dinner on the deck, or serving to a yard full of guests at a BBQ.
No-Bake Summer Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
The perfect way to use up the last of the season's flavorful & sweet berries.
Servings: 8 to 10
- graham cracker crumbs: 1½ cups (from about 10 whole graham crackers)
- granulated sugar: 1 cup, divided
- unsalted butter, melted: ⅓ cup
- cream cheese, softened: 2 (8-ounce) packages
- heavy cream: 1½ cups
- fresh lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- pure vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- sliced strawberries (about ⅛ to ¼-inch slices), divided: to top cheesecake
- strawberry jam: ¼ cup
* Please note that in addition to the 40 minutes prep time, you will need to refrigerate the cake for at least six hours. *Step 1: Add the graham cracker crumbs to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and ½ a cup of the sugar and stir to blend. Gently press the mixture into the bottom of an eight-inch springform pan. Set aside.Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, the remaining ½ cup of sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. With an electric mixer or by hand, mix until it's very smooth and thick, about two minutes.Step 3: Fold in two cups of the sliced strawberries.Step 4: Pour this mixture into the prepared pan with the crust, and smooth out the top.Step 5: Arrange the remaining two cups of the strawberries on top, gently pressing each one into the cake.Step 6: Refrigerate for at least six hours, and ideally overnight.Step 7: In a small saucepan, heat the jam until it's thin, about one minute. Add one tablespoon of water and mix to blend.Step 8: Then use a pastry brush to coat the top surface of the strawberries.Step 9: Place the cake in the freezer for 15 to 30 minutes, release the ring from the spring form pan, slice, and serve. More Cheesecake Recipes: