A circus party is a blast for every age, child and adult, and is especially fun to plan. There are so many creative circus themed things you can do from the invitations to the decorations and activities. Join in on the fun!
- Popcorn cupcakes topped with mini marshmallows seen at Darling Darleen
- DIY photo booth from Kara's Party Ideas Blog
- Most party rental companies will let you rent popcorn machines for about $40 including the popcorn
- Circus Party Invitations from Etsy Seller Mary Had a Little Party
- Lots of fun cake toppers to pick from like these vintage clown picks from etsy seller Moon Fairies
- Novelty popcorn boxes from Candles and Such
Combine a classic circus party theme with vintage decor and fun activities like face painting, photo booths, and fortune telling (you only need a willing and clever adult to fool the kids for that one!). You could even get some carnival games and tickets going if you're super ambitious. This is a theme that could really go the distance, including a full blown circus/carnival wedding.