Today, Thursday, Fischer-Price announced that they are voluntarily recalling millions of toys and highchairs after receiving complaints of choking and cuts caused by the items.
What does this mean for you?
. This recall includes:
- Several types of baby play areas with inflatable balls due to a valve that can come loose and pose a choking hazard.
- 2.8 million Tricycles due to a protruding part that can cause cuts
- 120,000 small toy cars due to wheels that come off and pose a choking hazard
- Close to 1 million highchairs of several different styles due to children reportedly being cut by the legs of the highchairs
What should you do if you think you might have a recalled toy or highchair?
1. Please call the Fischer-Price hotline 800-432-5437 for more information on recalled items