I love bubbles. Not the kind the kids play with in the bath. Real bubbles.
Sparkly bubbles. The kind of bubbles adults can enjoy, especially on New Years Eve. Ahhhhhhh…..Champagne. Sparkling Wine….bubbles.
Even though I simply adore drinking sparkling wine throughout the year, I especially enjoy a glass, or two or three, on New Years Eve. Who doesn’t like bringing in the New Year in style? Bubble style.
This year, I have compiled my Top 10 Sparklers for you to choose from for New Years 2011. The best part? These sparklers are from all over the world; France, Spain, California, Tasmania. Just check your price point below and click to purchase!
1. Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin ~ $44.99
2. Deutz Brut Classic ~ $36.99
3. Moet & Chandon Imperial ~ $26.99
4. Domaine Carneros Brut ~ $26.99
5. Jansz Premium Rose ~ $23.99
6. Roederer Estate Brut $19.99
7. Mumm Napa Cuvee M ~ $19.99
8. Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut ~ $11.99
9. Segura Viudas Aria Brut Cava ~ $11.99
10. Jaume Serra Cristalino Brut Cava ~ $7.99
Wishing you a spectacular New Years filled with lots of bubbles!