It's Tuesday, so here's your list of the best stuff popping up around the web:
- Want to put up photos of the kids but not sure how to go about it? Kristen Duke Photography had a new post every day in September on decorating with portraits.
- For even more decorating guidance, see Young House Love's post on everything you need to know to create a fabulously expensive looking wall using a modern stencil.
- Apparently I'm not the only one who deals with grandparent over-gifting around birthday time. If you need help on how to handle it, see here.
- Want to set up your play room for maxium play efficiency? See here for 8 essential elements to include.
- And finally, guys and dolls – is this how it goes in your house?