It’s the height of the summer season which means you’re wearing tiny straps, strapless dresses, and racerback tees. You don’t want to be the one at the party with her bra straps showing or the gal the one whose dress accidentally blows up in the summer breeze and getting . . . exposed. To keep off the gossip wagon, shop summertime undergarments that will keep you “tucked in” in all the right places.
- You can halter it, racerback it or wear it strapless: Sexy Tee Multi-way Bra; $32.50 at victoriassecret.com
- Perfect for skirts or dresses to keep your tucked in with no panty lines: Vanishing Edge Waistline Brief; $29 at soma.com
- Great for all day wear under dresses or even rompers: Skinnygirl Alluring Lace Shaping Bodysuit; $48 at barenecessities.com
- A bandeau is a great strapless option for A and B cups: Free People Galloon Lace Bandeau Bra; $38 at nordstrom.com
- Large chested women (D cups and higher) will find this strapless option to be a great fit: Lane Bryant Multi-Way Strapless Bra; $42 at lanebryant.com
- A racerback is a great option for tanks: Wear Everywhere Racerback Push-up Bra, $29.50, at victoriassecret.com